View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)   IP: 131.55.121.8
Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Tbird Fanatic

verdejor is on a distinguished road
I got 5.25 in speakers on the door panels toward the front of the car... when I put in the new carpet in the car, I took the opportunity and cut-out a hole on the cardboard section of the door panel to let sound through, then I put the new carpet on bottom of my door panels. this way, you can't see any speakers in the car. btw, use the speaker "foam cups" when installing the speakers...it sounds much cleaner.

I also installed some cheap speakers behind the kick panels, but left them in and cut the audio line b/c I didn't like the sound angle. (I don't have a fuse box located in passenger side anymore after I rewired my car)

put 2 3.5 speakers in dash v/s the single speaker--no adapter needed! just use the butterfly bolts for the old speaker and make them fit!

have a 3000 watt amp for the bass in the trunk located behind cover panel I made where spare used to reside and a 1000 watt for mids/highs under front passenger seat. built my own sub enclosure for a kicker solo baric. I'd be glad to send you some pics/video so you can hear. I use the custom autosound radio with a ipod cable and I think it sounds awesome. radio station frequency not so great...but I don't listen to the radio unless theres bad weather and I wanna know I'm not heading toward the light....lol