View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)   IP: 64.179.203.89
Old 12-06-2011, 02:41 PM

edmlynek is on a distinguished road
your 'matio' or something e-mail thing is not 'supported' on a apple computer..(ME)..do you know this?? anyway i deleted the matio and it went a 'fonteir' something--some electronis online site...so, i'm replying on the forum as you are 'unreachable' to me anyway else..I have questions on (your?) stock 57 mem seat as i have never seen one in the 'real' world (cause i have a 58 turnpike cruiser mercury mem seat in my 55 bird, modified to work, NOT A FACTORY 57 INSTALLED MEM SEAT AS YOU HAVE)... you say it works (except one motor)..... I hope the non-working motor is not the 'up & down' one, because, that is where my question lies.....you see, in all the factory mercury & ford literature i have seen, when one turns the ign. key 'off',the seat will go to 'home' which is all the way back + 3/4 of a inch...it also states that the seat also goes 'all the way down,too.....well, my mem seat does not go 'down' when key is 'off'..just all the way back to 'HOME' position....i don't know if my seat is 'defective' in some way..it has always never went all the way down since i have owned it...i have looked at all the contact asemmblies and can see nothing 'wrong' anywhere...so, does your seat godown,and then back?? or not?....please reply to my e-mai?> edmund.mlynek@sbcglobal.net...thanks for your time.....ed mlynek-hartwell,ga.