View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)   IP: 64.179.201.128
Old 09-24-2016, 07:28 PM

edmlynek is on a distinguished road
Steven--i Put Your Flash Drive In My Mailbox Today (sat 9-24)..they Took It--it's On The Way Back To You..i Put Everything I Had On My Hard Drive On It...so You Have A Lot Of Stuff You Won't Need - But Maybe You Have Friends With 55-57 T-birds And You Can Show Them The Things I Sent...only Thing That I Did Not Send (because I Never Got Around To Put It On My Computer) Was The Dail-a-matic Memory Seat Text & Photos--notice I Have It In My Bird (look Close At The Console Pics And You Will See The Memory 'control Head'....if Someone (you? Guess Not) Does Want The Install Stuff, I Will Put It All On My Desktop And Then It Can Be Put On A Flash Drive And Sent Away...and It Didn't Cost Me $5000+ Like They Want For It...i Modified A Mercury Mem Seat To Work In Any 55-57 Bird For Only $150......too Long A Story How I Did It To Go Into Here.....also, I Have Have Two Copies Of All The Mem Seat Install Text And Photos (40+ Pages) All Printed Out In 2 Ring Binders...i'll Let One Go For $20...(printer Ink Would Cost More Than That To Print It All Out, I'm Sure)....so, Goodbye For Now...you Have My E-mail Address...send Photos Of You And How Your Bird Is Progressing? Please?.....bye...ed Mlynek