Go Back   tbirdforum.com > Thunderbird Model Years > "Bunkie Beak TBird" [1970-1971]

"Bunkie Beak TBird" [1970-1971] A "Bunkie Beak" TBird of course is a fine automobile. So talk about yours here and ask some of the owners about their "Bunkie Beak" TBird

New member looking for info on 1971 Tbirds

This is a discussion on New member looking for info on 1971 Tbirds within the "Bunkie Beak TBird" [1970-1971] forums, part of the Thunderbird Model Years category; Hi guys, just joined the forum and am looking at possibly buying a 1971 2 door Landau Thunderbird. I'm located ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   IP: 97.84.94.151
Old 12-16-2018, 08:22 PM

dlylw is on a distinguished road
New member looking for info on 1971 Tbirds

Hi guys, just joined the forum and am looking at possibly buying a 1971 2 door Landau Thunderbird. I'm located in Morgan Hill California.

Looks like there is a lot of great info on here so I'm looking to soak up as much info as I can and get up to speed before taking the plunge and buying one.

Are parts hard to come by for these cars? The one I'm looking at is in good shape but is missing some of the trim that goes down the side of the car and around the wheel openings. Is this stuff that can be found? It's missing both wheel fender trim pieces on the drivers side and also the straight piece in front of the rear and front wheels. Also is missing the straight piece in front of the passenger side rear wheel. Has the door pieces but they look pretty rough.

Glad to be here and am looking forward to learning, Doug