1965 tbird

Garage
Vehicle Name 1965 tbird
Year 1965
Make Ford
Model thunderbird
Color blue
Packages power windows,drivers seat,antenna, locks
History Beautiful blue Ford Thunderbird that runs as good as it looks. I have owned it about 4 years and drive it a round 10 miles a week. 96K on odometer. I don't know if it has flipped but I have had the valve covers off and it is very clean as well as the oil. 390 ci engine, Edelbrock carb and upgraded MSD ignition. Power windows, seat, antenna, and door lock all work . Sequential lights work, upgraded solid state sequencer installed. Swing away steering wheel. Wipers work but washer doesn't. Battery is about 2 years old. Things I have had done either by myself or professional mechanic: new leaf springs, steering rods, professional alignment, rear brake cylinders replace, fuel pump, amp meter. Small oil leak off intake manifold. Original radio with solid state upgrade on inside, now AM, FM and connection for Ipod or phone. New speaker in front and back. All electrical and lights work. Headliner and back seating area are original and in great condition. Front seats and door panels reupholstered and look very close to original design or better. Carpet is original but not in very good condition. Floor mats. Trunk re-carpeted. Paint is about 8-9 years old and in great condition. A few small nicks on door (see pic) and small paint damage on crease between hood and windshield (see pic). Original hub caps and removable rear wheel skirts. Car has been in garage with me and previous owner used car port. No rust, solid car. VIN 5Y83Z109437
Exterior

Interior

In-Car Entertainment

Under the Hood

Wheels and Tires