Go Back   tbirdforum.com > General Thunderbird Forums > Thunderbirds For Sale/Wanted
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

87 Sport coupe for sale

This is a discussion on 87 Sport coupe for sale within the Thunderbirds For Sale/Wanted forums, part of the General Thunderbird Forums category; 1987 Thunderbird sport coupe for sale,the car is totally unmolested, I bought the car from the original owner two years ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   IP: 205.188.196.54
Old 12-15-2001, 11:10 AM

87shadow is on a distinguished road
Post 87 Sport coupe for sale

1987 Thunderbird sport coupe for sale,the car is totally unmolested, I bought the car from the original owner two years ago, the car was garaged kept its whole life even while I have owned it. The car is sandal wood in color,loaded with every option on it, the only thing it does not have is a factory sunroof.

Entry system, keyless entry, pwr ant., climate control, pwr dual seats along with pwr reclining seats,auto dim headlamps, auto lamps, full digital cluster,5.0 roller cam,AOD, qaud shock posi rear 2:73 gears.

This car has no rust!!!! It does need one thing and that is the driver seat back frame is broken all you have to do is take the seat cover off and the foam and reweld it. And no the car was not in an accident becasue the seat was broken,her husband was quite a large gentleman and that is where I'll leave that. I'm selling the car because I need the money for my mortgage, wife and myself have both gotten laid off need the house more than the car Iwould like to get 3,000 for the car and that is what I paid for it and I haven't even put two thousand miles on it since I bought it
You can contact me anytime at 814-694-3880 or at my e-mail tazferris@aol.com
I would have to send pics through snail mail this car is not a let down I bought it for an investment, I was also after the woman to sell it to me for three years before she finally did.

Thanks for the interest
chuck