Go Back   tbirdforum.com > General Thunderbird Forums > Thunderbirds For Sale/Wanted

2 TCs for Sale $1300 4both $1000+ in new parts

This is a discussion on 2 TCs for Sale $1300 4both $1000+ in new parts within the Thunderbirds For Sale/Wanted forums, part of the General Thunderbird Forums category; I have a complete running 87 Turbocoupe that I will sell. Has bad motor but runs. Engine in parts car ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   IP: 66.72.70.57
Old 01-14-2003, 08:52 PM

1987tc is on a distinguished road
Post 2 TCs for Sale $1300 4both $1000+ in new parts

I have a complete running 87 Turbocoupe that I will sell. Has bad motor but runs. Engine in parts car was meant to go into this car.
Head is good and has ranger roller cam in it. Farely new clutch.
It has a bunch of aftermarket parts in it that I can remove and replace with stock to keep the price down. If you are near enough to me come over and lets work out a deal.
Pictures in showroom on www.turbotbird.com. Look for Wes Arnett . Price depends on what all parts you want to keep on the car.
As it sits now it has Kenny Brown Upper and Lower control arms and H&R lowering springs, KYB shocks struts and quads,Gillis valve, Auburn dif in the rear end with 3.73 gears , billit rear end girdle,Hurst shifter, K&N cone filter and more that slips my mind right now. I have no idea what to ask for it. But will package it with parts car (88tc) that is the same color and has the same color interior. The parts car has everthing needed to fix the 87 including a good engine. Health problems prevent me from fixing it my self

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited by: 1987tc ]
  #2 (permalink)   IP: 66.72.70.40
Old 02-12-2003, 01:25 PM

1987tc is on a distinguished road
I posted the two TCs on ebay item # Item # 2403521636
There are over $1000 in extrap parts put in the 87tc and that doesn't count the car itself. A person could easily make a good profit on these two cars by parting them out if they do not want to fix the 87tc as a runner.