Go Back   tbirdforum.com > Thunderbird Model Years > Twilight Birds (MN12) [1994-1997]

Twilight Birds (MN12) [1994-1997] The last chapter of the book that we call the TBird Bible but only for another few years. Talk about yours here!

Hello Everybody!

This is a discussion on Hello Everybody! within the Twilight Birds (MN12) [1994-1997] forums, part of the Thunderbird Model Years category; So, I'm new to the forums and I hope to be a part of this community for some time to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)   IP: 98.149.182.233
Old 07-16-2010, 04:00 AM

CDsDontBurn is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello Everybody!

So, I'm new to the forums and I hope to be a part of this community for some time to come.

The tbird I have is really my wife's car as she had it before her and I even met. Over time though, I was the one to get it fixed or take it to get fixed. Now, I have two things that are bugging me about the car and they are that the car overheats and less importantly but super annoying, the tach needle doesn't work.

Aside from that, the car runs like a champ and looks pretty good still! Of course, there are a few other *minor* things that need to be done to make it top notch of course. Things like getting the stains out of the carpet, the leather cleaned up...especially the back seats..., and repaint the B-Pillars black as the current paint has faded quite a bit.